A set of two brushes for babies - with soft, delicate goat bristles (ideal for combing the first hairs and for massaging the head and body) and with bristles (for cradle cap, for combing thicker hairs and stimulating their growth).
Baby brush with extremely soft and delicate goat bristles.
It is suitable for combing your baby's hair but also for a relaxing body massage.
The massage calms and soothes the baby - we recommend it especially before going to bed.
The brush was made in Poland of beech wood and natural bristles, without the use of glue.
It is 100% organic.
A baby brush with bristles - perfect for thicker hair, as well as for cradle cap and to stimulate circulation and hair growth. The brush was made in Poland, made of beech wood and natural bristles, without the use of glue. It is 100% organic.
Using a brush for cradle cap (the procedure is best applied before bathing):
1. Rub the baby's scalp with ecological oil (e.g. sweet almond oil) or a special oil dedicated to cradle cap
2. Put on the hat and wait for the oil to soften the skin
3. Use the brush to gently brush the scales
4. Bathe the baby, wash his head with a delicate dedicated liquid
5. Gently dry the baby and brush the hair - preferably against the grain or "in a mohawk".
It is also worth making sure that the baby's head does not overheat on a daily basis. Use well-breathable hats.
ATTENTION! Do not scratch the scales as you can damage the skin and this is an easy path to infection.